Friday, August 5, 2011

My Classroom...

Since I am unable to be in my classroom right now, I can live through pictures! :)  It is so hard to be out at the beginning of the year because you had a baby (I did that with baby #2), but to be told you can't go at all, is really hard!  I wish I could meet my sweet babies next week but I know I have to take care of myself and Addyson and stay laying/sitting! :)  Here are a just a few pictures of my room...

Calendar time!  This picture is from last year, above the red chair I've added the behavior clip chart.

Tree choice board


View from the front door.

Math center

Reading center

SmartBoard

View from Home Living

A table view

Word wall and computer center

The writing center

I didn't take pictures of the other 100 centers (home living, science, puzzles, play-dough, blocks, check out library, make-a-word, read-the-room, big books, etc.).  Also the room looks SOOO much better when our theme work is up!  This year our pod theme is "The Great Outdoors."  I can't wait to decorate our room with clouds, sun, animals, etc.! :)

I hope everyone is having a great time getting ready for back to school! :)
Love,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your room is adorable!! It looks great like that! Take care of you and that baby and I hope you get to work in your room soon:) Oh and I LOVE LOVE the clip chart if you haven't used it before we started last year and I will never use another behavior system it's so great!!

    ReplyDelete