Monday, August 15, 2011

Bella Grace's First Day of Preschool!!!!

Today was Bella Grace's first day of preschool.  She went last year for the 3 year old class and now we have moved up!  We were so lucky and got to keep our same teacher, Mrs. Christine!  And we've spent the entire summer asking "can I go to big girl school tomorrow?"  Sadly, I could not go because of bed rest, but Daddy got some cute pictures! :)

In the parking lot! :)

Waiting to go into her classroom.

Daddy tried to get a cubby picture, but BG was too excited about everything else going on! :)

Bella Grace and Mrs. Christine!

Signing in (she looks just like me from behind)!

When she got home I took this picture, I love the hair--you can tell she had fun!

Silly pose at the front door!
Love it! :)

Have a great day!
Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment